Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18602 Marica55 Jun 11 2018, 6:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18603 opyjaxal Jun 11 2018, 6:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16513 Gertrudehbokqd Dec 20 2017, 10:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16516 Kently Dec 20 2017, 11:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16518 Angelicakcecfj Dec 20 2017, 3:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16525 Victoriabyedpq Dec 20 2017, 11:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18604 qeomr Jun 11 2018, 6:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18605 Yenrr Jun 11 2018, 6:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18610 inefulu Jun 11 2018, 11:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18612 hpoerm45 Jun 12 2018, 1:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16522 kqctwljm Dec 20 2017, 5:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16526 olutyfib Dec 21 2017, 2:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18614 eloles Jun 12 2018, 4:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18616 toppainters Jun 12 2018, 5:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18617 uzyhowaco Jun 12 2018, 6:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18618 microloriholland Jun 12 2018, 7:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18621 iwyfeni Jun 12 2018, 10:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16529 orfeusz0 Dec 21 2017, 12:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16536 gertysowera4 Dec 22 2017, 2:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16538 Alexandraldnfus Dec 22 2017, 10:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18622 Lizeth44 Jun 12 2018, 12:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18623 anefid Jun 12 2018, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18625 Elvinapan Jun 12 2018, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18626 Selmajj Jun 12 2018, 1:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16545 nertyferada Dec 22 2017, 11:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16547 jeansminchnumber Dec 23 2017, 3:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16551 pokertysadowa Dec 23 2017, 11:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16554 nighthawk Dec 24 2017, 4:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18627 Antonpek Jun 12 2018, 2:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18628 Jordanhh Jun 12 2018, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 363 364 365 366 367 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies