Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25216 erevevo Jan 28 2019, 2:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25217 itetetal Jan 28 2019, 3:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25218 ejirasop Jan 28 2019, 4:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25219 robin254535 Jan 28 2019, 4:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25220 rzep30128 Jan 28 2019, 5:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25221 azazel309860 Jan 28 2019, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25222 iqulyba Jan 28 2019, 5:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25223 agokofah Jan 28 2019, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25245 saddam314495 Jan 29 2019, 6:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25246 afiluk Jan 29 2019, 6:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25247 ejotecuxi Jan 29 2019, 6:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25248 odiwuq Jan 29 2019, 6:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25249 egecekoli Jan 29 2019, 6:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25250 yfehute Jan 29 2019, 7:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25253 azahyry Jan 29 2019, 8:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25254 ozuby Jan 29 2019, 8:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25255 dudyfod Jan 29 2019, 9:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25256 lethien426986 Jan 29 2019, 11:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25257 axoqadyru Jan 29 2019, 10:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25260 inexoqi Jan 29 2019, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25258 elensmithpad Jan 29 2019, 11:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25259 joynmooresocial Jan 29 2019, 11:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25261 ezuwyryre Jan 29 2019, 12:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25262 sandrasmithnation Jan 29 2019, 1:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25263 fundevonhess Jan 29 2019, 1:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25264 ahajul Jan 29 2019, 1:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25265 azipul Jan 29 2019, 1:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25268 marlena39954 Jan 29 2019, 4:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25269 johny90237160 Jan 29 2019, 4:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25270 utevo Jan 29 2019, 4:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 342 343 344 345 346 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry, City