Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16564 philqi23 Dec 27 2017, 8:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16567 mqgdqlene79 Dec 27 2017, 6:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16571 NouvelleVoix Dec 28 2017, 1:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14128 byhkadryfchsz May 30 2017, 1:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16572 fqster79 Dec 28 2017, 7:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16578 elmira413 Dec 30 2017, 8:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14129 tcpche May 30 2017, 1:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16579 drewnowska375 Dec 30 2017, 11:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16583 uniseqav Dec 31 2017, 1:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16587 thatoneguy Jan 1 2018, 8:48 am Hidden 1 1 0 -145
16588 avery188 Jan 1 2018, 7:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14131 xjxmqqo May 30 2017, 1:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16589 AparthotelShop Jan 2 2018, 4:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16590 tqm79 Jan 2 2018, 11:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14135 kertyherna May 30 2017, 9:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14139 lopertysamwe6 May 31 2017, 11:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14149 uvfwntwa Jun 1 2017, 11:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16591 laurence239 Jan 2 2018, 12:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16592 lyman393 Jan 2 2018, 12:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16598 iwepohin Jan 3 2018, 5:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16600 gerqld79 Jan 3 2018, 1:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16603 otigi Jan 4 2018, 4:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16606 epexape Jan 4 2018, 4:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14150 pokertysama Jun 1 2017, 1:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14155 mhvcj62 Jun 1 2017, 4:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14157 zmjnd26 Jun 1 2017, 9:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16607 owyxi Jan 4 2018, 12:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16610 ulenoqiry Jan 4 2018, 10:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14174 oadji72 Jun 5 2017, 11:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14181 xmflg49 Jun 6 2017, 4:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 310 311 312 313 314 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Zakerozi, ZOVBOT