Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
14202 diamondnod4 Jun 8 2017, 8:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14203 dennisharris Jun 8 2017, 11:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16640 ydujapi Jan 9 2018, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16643 evaki Jan 9 2018, 4:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14204 Dacunto10 Jun 8 2017, 10:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14209 Ugazdsw8 Jun 9 2017, 9:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14210 kertysadowe Jun 9 2017, 9:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16644 ubepexile Jan 9 2018, 6:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16645 ukohy Jan 10 2018, 12:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16647 Cyryl6725 Jan 10 2018, 8:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16649 Cyprian2242 Jan 10 2018, 10:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14212 Mancesa16 Jun 9 2017, 4:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14220 nertysamola Jun 10 2017, 6:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14223 lokertynasa Jun 10 2017, 4:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14246 Fassfrew Jun 12 2017, 11:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16651 Piotr2641 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
16652 Kajetan0831 Jan 10 2018, 11:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14249 hfMaynardca Jun 12 2017, 2:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14252 Siarfrew Jun 12 2017, 7:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14254 Tomsicvf Jun 13 2017, 1:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14261 Basinger Jun 13 2017, 12:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16653 Roman7731 Jan 10 2018, 1:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16654 Ksawery4127 Jan 10 2018, 2:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16656 IronFist1940 Mar 7 2018, 6:49 pm Hidden 19 0 0 -150
16658 unobu Jan 11 2018, 1:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14272 okertysanado8 Jun 14 2017, 5:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14275 marihuanaorg Jun 14 2017, 10:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14278 Herriage9 Jun 14 2017, 2:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14279 kertysaforma Jun 14 2017, 2:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16660 ufuwuv Jan 11 2018, 7:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 312 313 314 315 316 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Roy