Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
22843 iforyr Dec 18 2018, 12:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22844 Peppler11 Dec 18 2018, 12:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22847 2oliviae9822hh9 Dec 18 2018, 1:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22846 rancisa62 Dec 18 2018, 1:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22901 obuqot Dec 19 2018, 3:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22903 mokomr Dec 19 2018, 4:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22904 wepomr Dec 19 2018, 4:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22905 mariehannamax Dec 19 2018, 5:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22908 Boxxse9 Dec 19 2018, 7:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22909 Staddenaq2 Dec 19 2018, 8:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22910 paczak41937 Dec 19 2018, 8:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22911 videoleondaniel Dec 19 2018, 8:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22906 okijex Dec 19 2018, 5:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22912 gabirielle218540 Dec 19 2018, 8:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22916 metronom343569 Dec 19 2018, 9:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22918 Wandersse1 Dec 19 2018, 9:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22919 kalinka98926 Dec 19 2018, 10:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22920 Esperon9 Dec 19 2018, 10:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22921 awudozyt Dec 19 2018, 11:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22922 Denizes1 Dec 19 2018, 11:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22925 Bringeraq4 Dec 19 2018, 11:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22926 Binneraq8 Dec 19 2018, 12:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22927 Budzinskiaq7 Dec 19 2018, 12:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22924 isonik Dec 19 2018, 11:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22929 arafu Dec 19 2018, 1:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22974 lucjak146800 Dec 20 2018, 5:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22975 kalach13201 Dec 20 2018, 5:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22977 serwisyaut Dec 20 2018, 7:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22981 bomberek12144655 Dec 20 2018, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22983 ostyl39186 Dec 20 2018, 11:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 310 311 312 313 314 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet