Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
22976 usexeb Dec 20 2018, 6:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22979 Pluviose Dec 20 2018, 10:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22985 uwoxipa Dec 20 2018, 11:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22988 hmtrty Dec 20 2018, 11:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22989 ytuku7 Dec 20 2018, 12:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22990 ajprimostor Dec 20 2018, 12:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22991 arkana235601 Dec 20 2018, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22992 adifasa Dec 20 2018, 12:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22994 zedulec Dec 20 2018, 2:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22993 granrenconsfer1981 Dec 20 2018, 2:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23017 hyuio Dec 21 2018, 2:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23018 obki234715 Dec 21 2018, 3:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23019 osixyhu Dec 21 2018, 3:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23020 hirek261172 Dec 21 2018, 3:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23021 irela484409 Dec 21 2018, 4:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23023 yertr Dec 21 2018, 5:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23024 leonard465270 Dec 21 2018, 5:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23025 bulionowka Dec 21 2018, 6:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23026 ukifyd Dec 21 2018, 6:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23027 diemorestsis66 Dec 21 2018, 7:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23028 Rieckse50 Dec 21 2018, 10:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23029 ecenal Dec 21 2018, 10:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23030 ohowyl Dec 21 2018, 11:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23031 7claudiac843yb9 Dec 21 2018, 11:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23032 5milac78100eh1 Dec 21 2018, 11:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23033 ypagy Dec 21 2018, 12:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23034 evubexify Dec 21 2018, 12:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23035 idebupus Dec 21 2018, 12:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23036 ignid405805 Dec 21 2018, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23037 Thweattse1a Dec 21 2018, 1:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 311 312 313 314 315 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Roy