Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16612 ebugyze Jan 4 2018, 11:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16614 abogizon Jan 5 2018, 1:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16616 agivuky Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
16618 yjoveto Jan 5 2018, 5:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16619 imeceqej Jan 5 2018, 8:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14182 lizuh76 Jun 6 2017, 5:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14183 sbhoj43 Jun 6 2017, 6:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16620 amonygody Jan 5 2018, 11:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16621 otypi Jan 5 2018, 2:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16623 onilaxoho Jan 5 2018, 10:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16625 ekigozy Jan 6 2018, 3:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16626 akakigap Jan 6 2018, 4:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14184 rxtnz19 Jun 6 2017, 7:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14185 kertygermas Jun 6 2017, 12:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14186 regalypaletowe Jun 6 2017, 1:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16627 ykobagon Jan 6 2018, 6:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16628 iwypozalo Jan 6 2018, 9:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16629 afovovu Jan 6 2018, 3:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16630 usinow Jan 6 2018, 7:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16631 AleQQ Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
16633 olyfev Jan 7 2018, 2:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14195 Huestiski Jun 7 2017, 8:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14196 Beemkiop Jun 7 2017, 6:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14197 nertysaforo Jun 7 2017, 7:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16634 gjoymo43 Jan 7 2018, 8:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16635 rafaeldz22 Jan 7 2018, 8:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16638 risher Jan 11 2018, 8:35 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
16639 Egon8254 Jan 9 2018, 1:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14198 tiaden40 Jun 7 2017, 8:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14199 leadtia52 Jun 7 2017, 8:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 311 312 313 314 315 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Dem0n