Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
124060 3madisonc53100wB6 Aug 17 2023, 12:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124062 3miac7623he0 Aug 17 2023, 12:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124065 5avae293hc9 Aug 17 2023, 12:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124067 6jordanc111gN1 Aug 17 2023, 12:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124068 1milae4522wM6 Aug 17 2023, 1:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124071 3avae751fp0 Aug 17 2023, 1:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124072 3oliviac62100fb9 Aug 17 2023, 1:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124077 4avac2991hh1 Aug 17 2023, 1:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124082 kaileydfpacheco Aug 17 2023, 2:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124083 4sophiec4985fb1 Aug 17 2023, 2:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124086 1charlottee6623we5 Aug 17 2023, 2:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124099 eileendfwaller Aug 17 2023, 6:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124101 virtuosum Aug 17 2023, 10:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124103 rajapurplots Aug 18 2023, 12:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124105 zofiadaniel211 Aug 18 2023, 5:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124109 softwaredeveloper Aug 18 2023, 9:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124113 Bebeto24 Aug 18 2023, 12:28 pm Hidden 2 1 0 -145
124148 ofufuti Aug 18 2023, 10:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124231 michealdfhunter Aug 19 2023, 9:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124238 tsavomirbi5628 Aug 20 2023, 12:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124239 leiwakomi8145 Aug 20 2023, 12:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124240 unglumapas7255 Aug 20 2023, 1:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124241 biorofsibut6933 Aug 20 2023, 1:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124242 besowb Aug 25 2023, 8:08 pm Hidden 4 0 0 -150
124243 jaelyndflindsey Aug 21 2023, 2:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124244 jobe Aug 21 2023, 2:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124245 mydosubsgond2843 Aug 21 2023, 6:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124246 backmilphifec2547 Aug 21 2023, 6:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124249 devanahalliflats Aug 31 2023, 10:28 am Hidden 5 0 0 -150
124250 bbhujerfrcy Aug 21 2023, 11:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City