Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
123970 4camilae2685rb7 Aug 16 2023, 12:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123971 9jordanc163gc1 Aug 16 2023, 2:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123972 makiso Aug 17 2023, 9:30 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
123973 8taylorc471wr3 Aug 16 2023, 2:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123978 8milae6391yr9 Aug 16 2023, 3:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123980 6miae15100gb2 Aug 16 2023, 4:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123981 6oliviac542yr1 Aug 16 2023, 4:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123982 7evane7323fN7 Aug 16 2023, 4:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123983 3jordanc2323wb5 Aug 16 2023, 4:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123985 6alicec3985fe6 Aug 16 2023, 5:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123986 1audreyc5285fh7 Aug 16 2023, 5:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123987 1milac522he0 Aug 16 2023, 5:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123989 9sophiee1991tr2 Aug 16 2023, 5:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123990 8jasminee443go6 Aug 16 2023, 5:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123991 1avae952rM2 Aug 16 2023, 6:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123995 2emmac683fh2 Aug 16 2023, 6:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123996 9milae3622fM1 Aug 16 2023, 6:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124002 6taylore1985ya4 Aug 16 2023, 7:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124004 4jordanc132te1 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
124009 7claudiae28100rg0 Aug 16 2023, 7:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124011 8lydiae841eb7 Aug 16 2023, 7:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124024 2claudiac1885gL1 Aug 16 2023, 9:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124031 8audreye7223ea0 Aug 16 2023, 10:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124033 9carolinec551yo9 Aug 16 2023, 10:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124037 3gabriellae7585hr9 Aug 16 2023, 10:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124040 6gabriellae75100yN2 Aug 16 2023, 11:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124047 6alicee98100ta7 Aug 16 2023, 11:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124050 5emmac8385ho5 Aug 17 2023, 12:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124055 1jordane3422hg2 Aug 17 2023, 12:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124058 8jasminec5191yc5 Aug 17 2023, 12:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet