Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
118181 2audreye1422eo3 Apr 7 2023, 4:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115058 Arabiatkis Dec 1 2022, 5:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115062 Huptrknisi Dec 1 2022, 6:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115063 Tigne79119 Dec 1 2022, 9:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115066 Leanrfikiert Dec 1 2022, 11:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118184 9miac383wc0 Apr 7 2023, 4:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118187 3evanc9585gh9 Apr 7 2023, 5:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118188 5audreye8622fh3 Apr 7 2023, 5:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118189 7audreyc45100ye2 Apr 7 2023, 5:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118191 3charlottec55100wM2 Apr 7 2023, 6:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118192 8jasminec5585yc5 Apr 7 2023, 6:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115082 folllogpstarmit73 Dec 2 2022, 11:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118193 3audreye9185wN5 Apr 7 2023, 6:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118194 7milae712tB5 Apr 7 2023, 6:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118195 3miae653yN3 Apr 7 2023, 7:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118197 9jasminee4191tp1 Apr 7 2023, 8:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115087 Allrietrkisiri Dec 2 2022, 3:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115089 ercombopas34 Dec 2 2022, 4:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115090 Mosma11185 Dec 2 2022, 4:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118198 4sophiec32100gr0 Apr 7 2023, 8:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118201 4evanc62100fe5 Apr 7 2023, 8:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115092 iboxil Dec 2 2022, 6:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115093 Crubli71146 Dec 2 2022, 6:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115094 Quicks04 Dec 2 2022, 6:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115095 nformarwardntil75 Dec 2 2022, 7:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115098 Hackrthitis Dec 2 2022, 7:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115099 Newinhbgf Dec 2 2022, 8:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115100 Wawrakikis Dec 2 2022, 9:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115102 Villicanrikis Dec 2 2022, 11:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115116 brslaw Dec 3 2022, 3:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ZOVBOT, Zakerozi, RIVE