Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
123921 Ltcoy Nov 16 2023, 1:49 am Hidden 7 0 0 -150
123924 PeterGreene Aug 15 2023, 7:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123925 brunoitownsend Aug 15 2023, 8:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123926 ahujermfjd Aug 15 2023, 12:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123928 ahujerwllh Aug 15 2023, 9:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123929 zaxistiyama Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
123930 taniadfvillarreal Aug 16 2023, 1:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123931 shirleydfbartlett Aug 16 2023, 1:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123933 gariresort Aug 16 2023, 5:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123934 Alexadaniel Aug 16 2023, 8:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123936 iwaqylyc Aug 16 2023, 8:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123937 Nanasi Aug 16 2023, 8:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123938 8alicec863ta2 Aug 16 2023, 8:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123941 needspurphosu3271 Aug 16 2023, 9:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123943 2emmac3685ha9 Aug 16 2023, 9:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123944 8alicee23100tc6 Aug 16 2023, 9:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123949 9madisonc111fr4 Aug 16 2023, 10:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123951 8charlottec3185yc7 Aug 16 2023, 10:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123952 6audreye8691re9 Aug 16 2023, 10:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123953 3evanc373gc1 Aug 16 2023, 10:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123954 1jordane952wa2 Aug 16 2023, 10:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123956 6audreyc14100gc1 Aug 16 2023, 11:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123957 3emmae2722eh7 Aug 16 2023, 11:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123958 8carolinee2722rB5 Aug 16 2023, 11:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123959 3taylorc5985rM2 Aug 16 2023, 11:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123960 7milac972ra0 Aug 16 2023, 11:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123961 5miac9722re6 Aug 16 2023, 11:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123962 4giannae322th1 Aug 16 2023, 11:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123964 6oliviae9785hp4 Aug 16 2023, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123969 9adrianc6423yh2 Aug 16 2023, 12:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor