Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
118052 8madisone4585gM3 Apr 5 2023, 7:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118057 4giannac4822wB7 Apr 5 2023, 8:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114819 Neesog04 Nov 22 2022, 3:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114820 Nailtrinisik Nov 22 2022, 7:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114824 Kahrs11456 Nov 22 2022, 10:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118058 8madisone141gN0 Apr 5 2023, 8:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118059 8emmac772tb1 Apr 5 2023, 8:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118060 8milae853gL7 Apr 5 2023, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114831 Loeschedt Nov 23 2022, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114832 Antnia66188 Nov 23 2022, 1:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114833 Osheld04 Nov 23 2022, 3:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118061 7harperc2722re3 Apr 5 2023, 8:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118064 4gabriellac1891rr6 Apr 5 2023, 8:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114836 Behnke44686 Nov 23 2022, 4:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114843 Polhecotrk Nov 23 2022, 10:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118065 4giannac6622yg4 Apr 5 2023, 9:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118066 7avae131yc7 Apr 5 2023, 9:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114856 Kuruvillatri Nov 24 2022, 12:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114861 Giggedd06 Nov 24 2022, 6:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114862 Suhar11347 Nov 24 2022, 7:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114863 Gosetrtiknij Nov 24 2022, 8:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114865 Rowgbg04 Nov 24 2022, 10:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114873 Reynidikniji Nov 25 2022, 12:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114879 Segravf03 Nov 25 2022, 5:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114881 Squeorrt Nov 25 2022, 8:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114890 Urtzwert Nov 26 2022, 11:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114891 Holzmj03 Nov 26 2022, 11:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114893 Tradupiknij Nov 26 2022, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114894 Klave29701 Nov 26 2022, 2:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114895 brentbowen Nov 26 2022, 2:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Roy