Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
123822 4camilae1423gr7 Aug 14 2023, 9:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123825 3miae421wa6 Aug 14 2023, 9:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123836 5evanc1791yp6 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
123838 1milae713fp0 Aug 14 2023, 11:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123841 9gabriellae9523rM5 Aug 14 2023, 11:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123843 8gabriellac5385eL1 Aug 14 2023, 11:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123845 8miae991wr9 Aug 14 2023, 11:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123846 sobhaneopolis Aug 14 2023, 11:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123848 5andrewc3291gr2 Aug 14 2023, 11:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123851 5oliviac863hN7 Aug 14 2023, 12:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123854 4milae483tN1 Aug 14 2023, 12:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123856 2lydiac26100hh3 Aug 14 2023, 12:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123857 4madisonc5685gp6 Aug 14 2023, 12:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123863 7harpere651yr5 Aug 14 2023, 1:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123864 9harperc752gc1 Aug 14 2023, 1:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123865 6emmac6623ha7 Aug 14 2023, 1:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123867 1jasminec6785wb4 Aug 14 2023, 2:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123873 5evanc1191go6 Aug 14 2023, 2:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123874 5lydiae473tL7 Aug 14 2023, 2:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123877 7jordanc27100gh5 Aug 14 2023, 3:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123883 1adriane23100fb9 Aug 14 2023, 3:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123884 9giannae7223yM0 Aug 14 2023, 4:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123887 9charlottee6323hM6 Aug 14 2023, 4:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123889 8charlottec5985eB1 Aug 14 2023, 4:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123891 7miae613ya3 Aug 14 2023, 4:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123892 ahujervdvy Aug 14 2023, 5:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123893 2jasminee773wB6 Aug 14 2023, 5:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123896 4emmae5622hb3 Aug 14 2023, 5:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123897 5jasminec431rr5 Aug 14 2023, 5:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123914 ejuhik Aug 14 2023, 9:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor