Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
114748 Aylswog06 Nov 19 2022, 2:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114750 Geselluy Nov 19 2022, 3:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118010 8audreye5823rr1 Apr 5 2023, 1:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118012 5gabriellae1222rN1 Apr 5 2023, 1:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118013 9lydiac191ye7 Apr 5 2023, 2:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118016 1oliviac11100wh4 Apr 5 2023, 2:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118017 1evane3522rh6 Apr 5 2023, 2:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114761 hoppeslawfirm Nov 20 2022, 1:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114762 bamiehdesmeth Nov 20 2022, 2:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114764 Kjos53559 Nov 20 2022, 10:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118019 6miae1523eb7 Apr 5 2023, 3:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118027 9alicee7785gb0 Apr 5 2023, 4:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118028 yaretzifmwaller Apr 5 2023, 4:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118031 1oliviac6891hh2 Apr 5 2023, 4:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118038 2carolinee1385fe0 Apr 5 2023, 5:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114778 Gilfillan Nov 21 2022, 11:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118040 1alicec953hc5 Apr 5 2023, 5:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114780 Whitehallkin Nov 21 2022, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114782 Mochar03 Nov 21 2022, 4:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114783 Dahlemtrikni Nov 21 2022, 5:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114786 Bouza62706 Nov 21 2022, 6:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118044 3madisonc91100fb7 Apr 5 2023, 6:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118046 1sophiee2485er1 Apr 5 2023, 6:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118048 8sophiee463yo5 Apr 5 2023, 6:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114788 Kriggertrikis Nov 21 2022, 9:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118049 4adrianc871fh4 Apr 5 2023, 7:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118050 4taylore2285rB4 Apr 5 2023, 7:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114816 Wigain51911 Nov 22 2022, 2:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114817 Kemalin Nov 22 2022, 2:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114818 Reano41937 Nov 22 2022, 2:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City