Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
123332 6gabriellae14100wM3 Aug 10 2023, 3:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123333 3milac341ya1 Aug 10 2023, 3:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123334 2giannac87100to6 Aug 10 2023, 3:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123339 3miac2385rg7 Aug 10 2023, 4:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123341 9avae98100fN4 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
123346 7avae5722ec2 Aug 10 2023, 4:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123347 5jordanc332he2 Aug 10 2023, 4:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123348 9giannac111ra7 Aug 10 2023, 4:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123351 9andrewe8422hL7 Aug 10 2023, 4:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123353 6evane722rr7 Aug 10 2023, 4:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123357 2alicee962wp5 Aug 10 2023, 5:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123359 1avae8185yh5 Aug 10 2023, 5:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123361 8gabriellac5323wr4 Aug 10 2023, 6:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123363 6taylorc793yh3 Aug 10 2023, 6:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123364 7madisone591rM5 Aug 10 2023, 6:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123365 9claudiae6822re5 Aug 10 2023, 7:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123367 oqllad844905 Aug 10 2023, 7:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123368 5andrewc6591eM4 Aug 10 2023, 7:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123378 6jordanc1823tN5 Aug 10 2023, 8:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123380 2milae941yM2 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
123385 1giannae73100fB9 Aug 10 2023, 9:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123387 9camilae4523hh7 Aug 10 2023, 10:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123388 6adriane92100yc4 Aug 10 2023, 10:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123391 1milae4822wN3 Aug 10 2023, 10:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123392 a1plast Aug 10 2023, 10:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123395 henryjame012 Aug 10 2023, 12:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123396 7andrewc633tr0 Aug 10 2023, 11:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123404 1andrewe61100tb1 Aug 10 2023, 12:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123405 7emmac4823wh2 Aug 10 2023, 12:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123406 5camilac37100he9 Aug 10 2023, 12:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid