Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
123480 9gabriellae6123hb9 Aug 10 2023, 10:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123483 5adriane1285gg7 Aug 10 2023, 10:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123490 9evane4685gN9 Aug 10 2023, 11:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123493 8claudiac7385wc4 Aug 10 2023, 11:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123495 4andrewc4991hg5 Aug 11 2023, 12:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123497 7jordane452fg9 Aug 11 2023, 12:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123500 2alicec172eo2 Aug 11 2023, 12:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123502 6carolinee253wr6 Aug 11 2023, 12:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123503 1jordane1823eg4 Aug 11 2023, 12:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123505 8charlottee3391fh2 Aug 11 2023, 1:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123508 4andrewe351ra1 Aug 11 2023, 1:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123511 1harpere14100ec6 Aug 11 2023, 1:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123512 5emmac813to0 Aug 11 2023, 2:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123514 4taylore3422hL5 Aug 11 2023, 2:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123518 4andrewe8291to6 Aug 11 2023, 2:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123523 9jasminec461rr0 Aug 11 2023, 3:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123527 8miac971rc4 Aug 11 2023, 3:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123528 4madisone72100fL2 Aug 11 2023, 3:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123532 7charlottec691we7 Aug 11 2023, 4:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123534 9adrianc71100tp1 Aug 11 2023, 4:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123536 1emmae733yp5 Aug 11 2023, 5:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123537 3carolinec612ro4 Aug 11 2023, 5:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123539 4lydiac4422eL2 Aug 11 2023, 5:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123540 4camilae47100wa0 Aug 11 2023, 5:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123541 6carolinec572ro5 Aug 11 2023, 5:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123543 2alicee4291tb3 Aug 11 2023, 5:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123547 7charlottee343yN9 Aug 11 2023, 6:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123548 7avac5485wb3 Aug 11 2023, 6:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123549 2alicec6985eB4 Aug 11 2023, 6:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123551 6evane4222yB9 Aug 11 2023, 7:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Decency