Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
123554 5jasminee7285gh4 Aug 11 2023, 7:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123556 2evane351tL2 Aug 11 2023, 7:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123557 9claudiac2785fh6 Aug 11 2023, 7:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123558 5emmae251fa1 Aug 11 2023, 8:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123560 4andrewc7122yN6 Aug 11 2023, 8:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123561 1giannac3491yN3 Aug 11 2023, 8:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123562 7carolinec9722wg5 Aug 11 2023, 8:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123563 5claudiae421wB2 Aug 11 2023, 8:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123564 7alicec482rp0 Aug 11 2023, 8:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123566 8avac8422eB5 Aug 11 2023, 9:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123567 9sophiec222gr0 Aug 11 2023, 9:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123570 1audreye1991er2 Aug 11 2023, 9:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123571 4audreyc273ea2 Aug 11 2023, 9:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123573 9avae2291fr3 Aug 11 2023, 9:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123575 5sophiee7885ep2 Aug 11 2023, 9:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123576 5lydiac6123hb9 Aug 11 2023, 9:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123577 2evane441rc7 Aug 11 2023, 10:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123582 4charlottee372wN2 Aug 11 2023, 10:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123589 assignmentstudio Aug 11 2023, 11:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123591 6carolinee7622gb7 Aug 11 2023, 11:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123592 7oliviae951yb3 Aug 11 2023, 11:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123593 7sophiee9522ep9 Aug 11 2023, 12:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123595 5harpere1122fL5 Aug 11 2023, 12:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123597 8audreyc7523ee1 Aug 11 2023, 12:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123598 8taylore2522rp0 Aug 11 2023, 12:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123599 5claudiae652fe9 Aug 11 2023, 12:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123602 6alicec232ro2 Aug 11 2023, 12:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123603 7madisonc341wB5 Aug 11 2023, 1:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123604 7camilac551gr0 Aug 11 2023, 1:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123605 3evane4522yb3 Aug 11 2023, 1:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Decency