Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
117448 akolofuke Mar 15 2023, 12:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117452 sanaampkerr Mar 15 2023, 4:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114120 Bambhhhg Oct 24 2022, 11:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114122 Jagertrikiki Oct 24 2022, 1:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114123 Sfrid86571 Oct 24 2022, 3:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114128 Loikil56929 Oct 24 2022, 6:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117482 wakomaqliw Mar 15 2023, 9:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117494 essencefmtorres Mar 16 2023, 6:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114144 Roser83112 Oct 25 2022, 11:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114148 Sciker12711 Oct 25 2022, 12:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114149 Locksuhn Oct 25 2022, 1:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114150 Askiertikieri Oct 25 2022, 1:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117514 akyvaqahy Mar 16 2023, 10:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117515 utosy Mar 17 2023, 12:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117521 oloxywid Mar 17 2023, 6:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117523 uboman Mar 17 2023, 7:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114151 Stani55221 Oct 25 2022, 3:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114153 Haiigg31108 Oct 25 2022, 5:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114154 Spenardt Oct 25 2022, 6:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114155 Koepptfv Oct 25 2022, 6:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114166 Dumai81103 Oct 26 2022, 9:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114168 Kleidontrik Oct 26 2022, 10:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114169 Langn62873 Oct 26 2022, 12:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114171 Cordeibg Oct 26 2022, 12:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117539 ilutipugo Mar 17 2023, 11:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117540 eqeke Mar 18 2023, 12:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117544 ipizof Mar 18 2023, 4:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114173 Scheikeger Oct 26 2022, 1:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114174 Jaikiy87985 Oct 26 2022, 2:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114176 Whitlowtrkis Oct 26 2022, 5:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, RIVE, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]