Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
114174 Jaikiy87985 Oct 26 2022, 2:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114176 Whitlowtrkis Oct 26 2022, 5:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114177 Brunrtgb Oct 26 2022, 8:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117579 hassandfsolis Mar 21 2023, 5:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117612 cateringolsztyn Mar 23 2023, 7:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114189 Sabates32817 Oct 27 2022, 9:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114191 Freit13117 Oct 27 2022, 11:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117615 shirleydfcordova Mar 23 2023, 3:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114192 Cahaladc Oct 27 2022, 12:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114193 Treviktriki Oct 27 2022, 12:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114194 Gauerknikil Oct 27 2022, 3:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114195 Gausrewt Oct 27 2022, 5:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114196 Briikx53110 Oct 27 2022, 5:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114197 Haleck21108 Oct 27 2022, 6:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114198 Savesetrilrt Oct 27 2022, 7:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114200 Moncdc03 Oct 28 2022, 9:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114202 Betaetrikisi Oct 28 2022, 11:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114204 Pesicfvg Oct 28 2022, 12:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114205 uragiqup Oct 28 2022, 2:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114207 Eglindcr Oct 28 2022, 7:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117671 francescadfriggs Mar 26 2023, 6:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114212 Strawderman84186 Oct 29 2022, 10:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114213 Boundtrikis Oct 29 2022, 11:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117692 uqonoqi Mar 27 2023, 1:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114216 Acoffertiki Oct 29 2022, 2:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114222 Aniet414 Oct 30 2022, 9:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114223 Aranti28743 Oct 30 2022, 11:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117710 oqyqyho Mar 27 2023, 9:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114225 Bremanty Oct 30 2022, 1:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117712 ydosug Mar 28 2023, 12:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Decency