Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
117818 Oswald Apr 1 2023, 10:24 pm Hidden 2 0 65 25
117819 UziFanX Apr 1 2023, 11:54 pm Hidden 2 0 1 -107
114288 Broganterik Nov 3 2022, 9:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114289 Gended05 Nov 3 2022, 9:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114290 yxekicyc Nov 3 2022, 9:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114293 Shidogbg Nov 3 2022, 12:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114294 Mcmurtrykin Nov 3 2022, 1:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114295 Hagenhoffkij Nov 3 2022, 2:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114296 Dolingertiki Nov 3 2022, 4:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114297 Meraleskij Nov 3 2022, 6:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114298 ylubud Nov 3 2022, 6:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114299 Borcurft Nov 3 2022, 8:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114300 Juniords Nov 3 2022, 8:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114310 Cenen20359 Nov 4 2022, 11:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114311 Fallowsk Nov 4 2022, 12:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114312 Schneidman Nov 4 2022, 1:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114313 Ruerl88670 Nov 4 2022, 1:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114315 Pryck26410 Nov 4 2022, 4:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114325 Croale21110 Nov 5 2022, 12:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114327 Mulhollen69185 Nov 5 2022, 1:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114329 Aveao4109 Nov 5 2022, 2:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114344 Reyud67365 Nov 6 2022, 12:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117878 eturuxo Apr 3 2023, 9:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117882 9jordane541fp0 Apr 3 2023, 11:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117883 2andrewe761te5 Apr 3 2023, 11:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114345 Shetlar72771 Nov 6 2022, 1:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114346 Schutze10962 Nov 6 2022, 3:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114347 Carst45583 Nov 6 2022, 7:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117884 2oliviae4385fN3 Apr 3 2023, 11:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117885 8adriane4523wr6 Apr 4 2023, 12:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid