Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116696 Kalu12Translogis Feb 22 2023, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120097 4audreye582eg2 May 11 2023, 2:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120098 2lydiac4422fM4 May 11 2023, 2:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120100 Yatsse02 May 11 2023, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120101 7evane842ea3 May 11 2023, 3:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120104 7lydiac8591yM6 May 11 2023, 3:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120105 6miae5523yr2 May 11 2023, 3:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120107 4charlottee2922tg9 May 11 2023, 4:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120109 5miae7323go0 May 11 2023, 4:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120110 Colander May 11 2023, 5:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116697 Easyman777 Apr 16 2023, 2:40 pm Hidden 4 0 0 -150
116698 Mesehb02 Feb 22 2023, 3:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116700 Maontesano Feb 22 2023, 7:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120117 juncjunccapco1565 May 11 2023, 6:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120118 Dadeydler May 11 2023, 6:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120120 valatermi3853 May 11 2023, 6:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120121 prachwoodcgesma4797 May 11 2023, 6:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120122 6jordanc8191fr9 May 11 2023, 6:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120126 2camilae783he9 May 11 2023, 7:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120133 1camilac981ge6 May 11 2023, 8:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120136 5milac4923gp5 May 11 2023, 9:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120139 5carolinec273fa3 May 11 2023, 9:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120140 1carolinee6322th5 May 11 2023, 9:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116705 Sobrid06 Feb 22 2023, 9:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116711 Pollin05 Feb 23 2023, 7:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116717 Sarant02 Feb 23 2023, 11:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120141 7madisone6523wp5 May 11 2023, 9:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120143 Pasdcrfdd May 11 2023, 10:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120149 2miae563ee1 May 11 2023, 10:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120152 6gabriellae9591ha0 May 11 2023, 11:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, JODENG, Heinermann