Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
120021 8claudiae723wc1 May 11 2023, 3:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120023 2harperc2923eh0 May 11 2023, 3:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120024 daviondffigueroa May 11 2023, 3:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120025 1claudiae661tc2 May 11 2023, 3:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120026 7milac78100ea6 May 11 2023, 4:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120027 4gabriellae9291yr9 May 11 2023, 4:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116652 haidengfgeorge Feb 20 2023, 10:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116654 Bazzilice Feb 20 2023, 12:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116655 Leavef02 Feb 20 2023, 12:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116658 Hallma05 Feb 20 2023, 4:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120028 3jasminec59100rL2 May 11 2023, 4:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120029 jisusimiynird May 11 2023, 4:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120031 6harperc142go9 May 11 2023, 4:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120036 3oliviac7585tr2 May 11 2023, 5:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120037 selinafmmentes May 11 2023, 5:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116659 Valdobhy Feb 20 2023, 5:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116664 completebugzjuice Feb 20 2023, 8:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116665 Lucido12277 Feb 20 2023, 10:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116666 Debrufvf Feb 21 2023, 12:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120038 5camilae8191rB4 May 11 2023, 5:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120045 2sophiee452gg3 May 11 2023, 6:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120047 jlljfmking May 11 2023, 6:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116668 travesemno5849 Feb 21 2023, 6:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116670 reposighso9681 Feb 21 2023, 6:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116672 Schurmsw Feb 21 2023, 7:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120048 4alicee23100gB7 May 11 2023, 6:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120050 4alicee111rb3 May 11 2023, 7:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120053 7madisone8691gb9 May 11 2023, 7:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120055 rosolynoholdor May 11 2023, 8:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120056 Mcfatd04 May 11 2023, 8:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, City, RIVE