Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
120199 9giannac4385fg7 May 12 2023, 9:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120201 Xnerase43 May 12 2023, 10:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120204 nancy4371 May 20 2023, 6:07 am Hidden 5 0 0 -150
116733 Buntrf04 Feb 24 2023, 7:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116736 Micari56091 Feb 24 2023, 10:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116737 baggerzaehne Feb 24 2023, 11:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120205 2miac1623hL4 May 12 2023, 10:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120208 9jordane413yM9 May 12 2023, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120210 Bastida33650 May 12 2023, 11:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120212 4adrianc2785rr3 May 12 2023, 11:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120213 Tutodc05 May 12 2023, 11:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120214 2lydiae5223ho5 May 12 2023, 11:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120215 Rommelfanger May 12 2023, 12:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120216 6avae852wB1 May 12 2023, 12:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120221 4camilae742wL7 May 12 2023, 1:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120225 7carolinee7191fh9 May 12 2023, 2:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116741 Ashafelt Feb 24 2023, 3:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116743 Kitras4Pit Feb 24 2023, 5:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116745 Perneg02 Feb 24 2023, 6:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120228 9miae2123hp3 May 12 2023, 3:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120233 Crisanthoris May 12 2023, 3:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120234 1giannae7885tr5 May 12 2023, 3:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120235 8oliviae4185fr9 May 12 2023, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120237 Wratchkk May 12 2023, 4:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120238 5sophiec1823tc2 May 12 2023, 4:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120239 3adrianc242fp6 May 12 2023, 4:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120240 2evanc2422re1 May 12 2023, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116758 Veyherye Feb 25 2023, 1:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116762 diyagfmoran Feb 25 2023, 5:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116763 jesusemaynard Feb 25 2023, 7:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet