Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
120153 3charlottec4223eN1 May 11 2023, 11:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120156 4andrewe462ge5 May 11 2023, 11:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120157 8milae1522gr9 May 11 2023, 11:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120158 1avac8191rL4 May 11 2023, 11:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116709 judahmproberson Feb 23 2023, 6:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120159 7gabriellae5323eo6 May 12 2023, 12:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120160 9milac1923rr4 May 12 2023, 12:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120161 1avae3585ee2 May 12 2023, 12:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120162 2adrianc5123eh3 May 12 2023, 1:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120163 Schnabl19500 May 12 2023, 1:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120165 7milae5723eb3 May 12 2023, 1:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116710 zarampbuchanan Feb 23 2023, 6:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120167 1sophiec192rb3 May 12 2023, 1:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120171 5andrewe762ep7 May 12 2023, 2:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120172 8taylorc6522fM0 May 12 2023, 2:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116715 jermainempli Feb 23 2023, 10:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120175 8avac31100rN4 May 12 2023, 3:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120177 2alicec24100yg4 May 12 2023, 4:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120178 6giannae26100tr1 May 12 2023, 4:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120180 6oliviac791eb6 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
120184 3taylore8785fh5 May 12 2023, 6:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120186 Fanisc019 May 12 2023, 7:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120187 9lydiae4385hp1 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
116721 Kalbflei Feb 23 2023, 6:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116722 Saraccol Feb 23 2023, 6:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116729 Wawsqqed Feb 23 2023, 10:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120192 7adrianc14100ta6 May 12 2023, 8:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120193 Ortmadcd May 12 2023, 8:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120195 7lydiac2491rN7 May 12 2023, 8:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120196 5giannac46100fp2 May 12 2023, 9:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry