Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
108150 loapauvfa Dec 1 2021, 1:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108151 Sandovujh Dec 1 2021, 1:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108291 TeaganrVaughan Dec 14 2021, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108294 sterlingdweiss Dec 14 2021, 2:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108305 bernardetanner Dec 15 2021, 8:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108155 vertyderasan6 Dec 2 2021, 5:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108156 Pfouttgbh Dec 2 2021, 8:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108159 Katsaounh Dec 2 2021, 11:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108328 utyzisu Dec 16 2021, 1:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108164 Ulwelling Dec 3 2021, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108165 surbhisharma Dec 3 2021, 9:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108166 bertysenasa4 Dec 3 2021, 9:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108169 Delmontgf6 Dec 3 2021, 3:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108331 va.care Dec 17 2021, 9:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108340 melvindlucero Dec 18 2021, 10:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108341 oquhyp Dec 18 2021, 10:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108346 egekor Dec 18 2021, 2:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108175 FionarBooker Dec 4 2021, 8:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108176 odchudzanie92328 Dec 4 2021, 10:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108177 JonathonrLiu Dec 4 2021, 11:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108355 adytuv Dec 19 2021, 9:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108368 evelyndrowe Dec 20 2021, 8:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108369 jesseeayers Dec 20 2021, 9:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108184 opletsana5 Dec 5 2021, 8:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108378 dariusenorman Dec 21 2021, 8:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108403 franchisehound Dec 23 2021, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108423 jaslenedcole Dec 26 2021, 10:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108183 julieekim Dec 5 2021, 8:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108193 ketocookbook1 Dec 15 2021, 2:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108196 aadenegentry Dec 6 2021, 7:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: O)FaRTy1billion[MM], lifebot