Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21681 ipitasuzu Nov 29 2018, 8:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21682 Blechingerse8 Nov 29 2018, 8:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21683 Wernermu Nov 29 2018, 8:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21684 Ziches1e1 Nov 29 2018, 8:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21685 utyni Nov 29 2018, 9:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21686 Beltsaq9b Nov 29 2018, 9:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21687 Bondies5 Nov 29 2018, 9:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21688 Deangaq8v Nov 29 2018, 9:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21689 Garbettse8 Nov 29 2018, 9:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21690 Goettschse2x Nov 29 2018, 9:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21691 Budzinskiaq4 Nov 29 2018, 10:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21692 omixopa Nov 29 2018, 11:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21693 Favuzzies7 Nov 29 2018, 11:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21694 Mirallesse7 Nov 29 2018, 11:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21695 kubaroguc421085 Nov 29 2018, 11:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21696 makumba78351 Nov 29 2018, 11:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21698 jagna85507 Nov 30 2018, 12:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21700 superfrog256039 Nov 30 2018, 12:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21701 uzaqilyho Nov 30 2018, 12:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21702 Cariases1 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
21704 ihonarit Nov 30 2018, 2:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21706 Kubickse8 Nov 30 2018, 2:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21707 Pfleugeraq5 Nov 30 2018, 2:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21708 Graberse8l Nov 30 2018, 3:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21703 kertysaformada Nov 30 2018, 2:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21709 oboxona Nov 30 2018, 3:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21710 bertysofromasa5 Nov 30 2018, 3:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21711 par242423 Nov 30 2018, 4:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21712 nugets416811 Nov 30 2018, 4:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21713 nintendo462210 Nov 30 2018, 4:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 472 473 474 475 476 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Wing Zero