Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
15590 Kaskaxfuoca Sep 25 2017, 11:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17953 mrokos May 1 2018, 4:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17954 olaicele5 May 1 2018, 8:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15591 Nossetti Sep 26 2017, 8:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15594 trennc Sep 26 2017, 10:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15597 Anatnqyji Sep 26 2017, 11:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15598 Magdaqbgszh Sep 26 2017, 1:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17955 Tr0ver Oct 5 2021, 6:48 pm Hidden 5 0 0 -150
17958 ewycyny May 2 2018, 12:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15600 fionkad Sep 26 2017, 1:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15601 Annrrfggi Sep 26 2017, 2:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15604 Krystahcqbyl Sep 26 2017, 2:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15607 Roksanaqfrpde Sep 26 2017, 3:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17959 3uro May 4 2018, 4:33 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
15608 Wiolettamscnst Sep 26 2017, 3:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15612 Barbarazogjyl Sep 26 2017, 6:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15613 Betavfyvxj Sep 26 2017, 6:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17961 Coupon May 2 2018, 3:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17966 kiambai May 3 2018, 3:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17968 fh7f5115143 May 2 2018, 9:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15614 kertynafa Sep 26 2017, 7:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15615 stryszkof Sep 26 2017, 8:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15616 Adamson12 Sep 26 2017, 9:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15617 Gretezjrkmu Sep 26 2017, 9:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17975 p2ablo333 May 3 2018, 4:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15618 lokertysadew Sep 26 2017, 10:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15621 Seahorn8 Sep 27 2017, 6:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15623 Fylerlop Sep 27 2017, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17977 eruxeruv May 4 2018, 2:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17981 ibitu May 4 2018, 10:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 341 342 343 344 345 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[2026-10-08. : 2:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Excalibur, Symmetry