Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
15488 lokertysado Sep 19 2017, 8:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15489 Angelakgugde Sep 19 2017, 8:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17878 ingepubbpe57 Apr 27 2018, 4:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17879 fgmortk Apr 27 2018, 4:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17880 rustviremy52 Apr 27 2018, 5:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17883 apoweme Apr 27 2018, 10:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17884 yvanu Apr 27 2018, 11:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15491 Jolusrorisw Sep 19 2017, 9:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15492 Lurygty8 Sep 19 2017, 9:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15499 Grazynalzpgyk Sep 20 2017, 7:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15500 loskar Sep 20 2017, 8:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17887 demandbike Apr 27 2018, 2:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17889 discnurpamphsan72 Apr 27 2018, 4:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17892 dmeorkeor Apr 27 2018, 4:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15501 Padlonhy Sep 20 2017, 8:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15506 miszkoe Sep 20 2017, 3:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15508 payseheadre92 Sep 20 2017, 5:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17894 ekuveju Apr 27 2018, 5:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17896 lasmezctoma82 Apr 27 2018, 6:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17904 j47h3 Apr 28 2018, 2:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17905 efeqaqy Apr 28 2018, 3:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15509 Baskauqbgnr Sep 20 2017, 7:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15510 Angelikaermjkt Sep 20 2017, 8:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15511 jertymasawe Sep 20 2017, 9:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15513 Igatbrmrq Sep 20 2017, 10:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17908 zonemingrjday Apr 28 2018, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17909 ujoto Apr 28 2018, 8:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17912 iluqexo Apr 28 2018, 4:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17913 iqejawyp Apr 29 2018, 12:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15514 kertynasa Sep 21 2017, 1:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 338 339 340 341 342 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, JamaL