Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17280 ifosumu Mar 3 2018, 3:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17284 kirapik Mar 3 2018, 9:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17285 urabazice Mar 4 2018, 12:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14789 clubacerar39 Jul 26 2017, 2:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14790 Wasilko7 Jul 26 2017, 3:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14794 Igaoguatj Jul 26 2017, 5:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14795 hutenlyve42 Jul 26 2017, 6:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14804 Burback12 Jul 27 2017, 8:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17290 novella19976 Mar 4 2018, 2:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17291 sturenatcas37 Mar 4 2018, 3:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14805 yynvc88 Jul 27 2017, 12:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14806 Kennetty Jul 27 2017, 3:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14807 bpqrn56 Jul 27 2017, 8:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17292 drugtermaner72 Mar 4 2018, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17295 ohahu Mar 4 2018, 8:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14809 kiwiu23 Jul 27 2017, 10:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14812 Fryderykaayu Jul 28 2017, 3:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14813 Stadlerp Jul 28 2017, 8:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17296 ejazyl Mar 5 2018, 12:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17297 MasterLex Apr 11 2018, 10:41 am Hidden 5 1 0 -145
17298 ijigajof Mar 5 2018, 9:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17301 uhecyhy Mar 5 2018, 5:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17310 Vaderman645 Mar 7 2018, 1:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14814 vertyberoso Jul 28 2017, 10:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14815 temperlinda51 Jul 28 2017, 10:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14818 terbertanas9 Jul 28 2017, 10:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14821 jertamasado9 Jul 30 2017, 12:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17313 egyxaqi Mar 7 2018, 4:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17316 riawid Mar 7 2018, 9:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17322 kruc6zekgas Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 327 328 329 330 331 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Zoan