Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
23748 Linkkilaaq8 Jan 4 2019, 7:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23751 ituhofoh Jan 4 2019, 9:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23752 gabi30413317 Jan 4 2019, 10:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23753 ucinexovi Jan 4 2019, 10:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23754 makaru1294459 Jan 4 2019, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23755 Feyenuer Jan 4 2019, 11:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23756 muroooo103698 Jan 4 2019, 11:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23757 bulgarka4z Jan 4 2019, 11:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23758 piernik375559 Jan 4 2019, 11:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23759 axutoroz Jan 4 2019, 12:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23761 ugyja Jan 4 2019, 1:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23762 mujsyatjm37 Jan 4 2019, 2:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23763 epafanon Jan 4 2019, 2:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23764 anutedoqe Jan 4 2019, 2:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23765 udyfyxade Jan 4 2019, 2:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23766 5evane2122hp6 Jan 4 2019, 3:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23768 imipiha Jan 4 2019, 3:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23792 gumal1249471 Jan 5 2019, 4:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23793 ekozaf Jan 5 2019, 4:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23796 origoxa Jan 5 2019, 6:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23797 ecanyxujy Jan 5 2019, 6:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23799 markus321105 Jan 5 2019, 7:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23802 oswiecim149141 Jan 5 2019, 8:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23807 hirek268796 Jan 5 2019, 9:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23809 metthew276375 Jan 5 2019, 9:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23814 romek11913 Jan 5 2019, 12:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23817 felek107390 Jan 5 2019, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23818 uciryrem Jan 5 2019, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23806 ibefiw Jan 5 2019, 9:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23813 Rigdonbu Jan 5 2019, 11:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 320 321 322 323 324 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet