Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
23930 meganpinoncom Jan 7 2019, 9:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23931 Dilauroaq7j Jan 7 2019, 9:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23932 dallfumbramo31 Jan 7 2019, 9:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23933 Blossomse3 Jan 7 2019, 9:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23935 Lockleyse5 Jan 7 2019, 11:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23936 navyy33474 Jan 7 2019, 11:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23937 Bristoaq9 Jan 7 2019, 12:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23938 Livinges9 Jan 7 2019, 12:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23939 Gonzelesaq8 Jan 7 2019, 12:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23940 MrKotwickyment Jan 7 2019, 12:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23941 7milac3191eM3 Jan 7 2019, 12:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23942 Paskeyaq8 Jan 7 2019, 12:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23943 metrowo424518 Jan 7 2019, 12:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23944 plajton30564 Jan 7 2019, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23945 Chaudetse8 Jan 7 2019, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23946 2miac52100wN9 Jan 7 2019, 1:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23947 Pramlop9 Jan 7 2019, 1:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23950 johny90234628 Jan 7 2019, 2:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23951 7harperc262wN9 Jan 7 2019, 2:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23952 ulaqoz Jan 7 2019, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23948 shirleyallenme Jan 7 2019, 1:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23949 Moelterse9 Jan 7 2019, 2:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23953 imyqazat Jan 7 2019, 2:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23954 Starringse2 Jan 7 2019, 3:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23955 Sylviaes7 Jan 7 2019, 3:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23956 uwicy Jan 7 2019, 4:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23957 Ethaq3 Jan 7 2019, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24001 viploremartin Jan 8 2019, 4:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24002 uwywopyr Jan 8 2019, 4:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24003 ronogdenplace Jan 8 2019, 4:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 322 323 324 325 326 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Excalibur