Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
14331 Schraggt Jun 19 2017, 11:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16722 ejisyq Jan 16 2018, 2:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14340 AsiaKlucztgl Jun 20 2017, 3:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14343 falknor92 Jun 20 2017, 11:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14345 Hyskefr12 Jun 20 2017, 3:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16726 icucuhi Jan 17 2018, 3:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16727 jeanrlynchbot Jan 17 2018, 7:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16732 yrakuji Jan 17 2018, 7:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16733 fdod Jan 17 2018, 9:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16735 izonixe Jan 18 2018, 1:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14346 kofdk88 Jun 20 2017, 3:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14350 ejpij34 Jun 20 2017, 5:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16740 jcorthodontist Jan 18 2018, 1:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16741 ubyzanyne Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
16742 ycokac Jan 18 2018, 9:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16744 epumyd Jan 19 2018, 3:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16750 umetoc Jan 19 2018, 11:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16751 ofovivyc Jan 20 2018, 12:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14351 ClaraBplt Jun 20 2017, 6:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14361 Schlieper Jun 21 2017, 10:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14362 wynajempyrzowice Jun 21 2017, 11:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14364 Aleshire Jun 21 2017, 4:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16758 yzyfymys Jan 20 2018, 3:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16763 faibybarri34 Jan 20 2018, 7:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14365 mhfqr33 Jun 21 2017, 6:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14366 webertynad3 Jun 21 2017, 7:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14367 Beciayht Jun 21 2017, 7:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16773 uhowoje Jan 21 2018, 7:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16778 yxajo Jan 21 2018, 11:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16780 mebledzieciecesppv Jan 21 2018, 3:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 314 315 316 317 318 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor