Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21442 ipifygadi Nov 24 2018, 6:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21443 oqydano Nov 24 2018, 6:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21444 evefe Nov 24 2018, 7:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21445 freejohncooney Nov 24 2018, 8:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21446 okyves Nov 24 2018, 8:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21447 iranel Nov 24 2018, 10:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21449 olafek231414 Nov 24 2018, 11:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21450 podgrzybek88053 Nov 24 2018, 11:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21451 olap97358 Nov 24 2018, 11:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21470 farmer498203 Nov 25 2018, 1:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21471 dagmaka1249958 Nov 25 2018, 2:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21473 yermto Nov 25 2018, 4:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21474 upuxy Nov 25 2018, 4:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21475 lopsurfcali73 Nov 25 2018, 5:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21476 haumenpumu12 Nov 25 2018, 6:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21477 mevawarro74 Nov 25 2018, 6:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21478 staletossi12 Nov 25 2018, 7:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21479 tomek23408395 Nov 25 2018, 8:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21481 monettela Nov 25 2018, 9:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21482 popis152542 Nov 25 2018, 9:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21483 evattla Nov 25 2018, 9:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21484 klausla Nov 25 2018, 10:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21485 romana332744 Nov 25 2018, 10:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21486 Kuba90x Nov 25 2018, 10:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21504 adampaszke272136 Nov 26 2018, 2:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21505 szkoleniazcncpruk3 Nov 26 2018, 8:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21506 azucebo Nov 26 2018, 9:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21508 margan333087 Nov 26 2018, 10:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21509 dorakeru Nov 26 2018, 11:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21511 bamper453004 Nov 26 2018, 11:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 292 293 294 295 296 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry