Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21630 etezosuza Nov 29 2018, 5:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21631 Sechristse2 Nov 29 2018, 5:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21632 igucaka Nov 29 2018, 7:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21634 Bracese4 Nov 29 2018, 8:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21636 azigogym Nov 29 2018, 8:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21627 iqolavy Nov 29 2018, 4:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21633 kuchenny24prik1 Nov 29 2018, 8:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21635 noweagdpruk2 Nov 29 2018, 8:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21637 ipzpgsgbe18 Nov 29 2018, 8:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21638 Mynattaq2q Nov 29 2018, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21639 gracjanpol Nov 29 2018, 11:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21640 Skowyraes5m Nov 29 2018, 9:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21642 raper32334 Nov 29 2018, 10:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21643 cleo468241 Nov 29 2018, 10:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21644 Corcoranaq9b Nov 29 2018, 10:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21645 kamaz72793 Nov 29 2018, 10:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21646 ikucux Nov 29 2018, 11:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21647 psyduck317192 Nov 29 2018, 11:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21648 esabopydu Nov 29 2018, 12:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21649 Amaviscase8b Nov 29 2018, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21650 nicolecessnamart Nov 29 2018, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21651 mrokr Nov 29 2018, 1:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21704 ihonarit Nov 30 2018, 2:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21706 Kubickse8 Nov 30 2018, 2:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21707 Pfleugeraq5 Nov 30 2018, 2:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21708 Graberse8l Nov 30 2018, 3:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21703 kertysaformada Nov 30 2018, 2:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21709 oboxona Nov 30 2018, 3:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21710 bertysofromasa5 Nov 30 2018, 3:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21711 par242423 Nov 30 2018, 4:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 294 295 296 297 298 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry