Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
119027 2audreyc7691fM2 Apr 18 2023, 4:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119028 9avae652ec6 Apr 18 2023, 4:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119029 1gabriellac712yN4 Apr 18 2023, 4:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119030 1emmac5623gh3 Apr 18 2023, 4:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119032 8jordanc3991yM4 Apr 18 2023, 4:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119034 9harpere982ep2 Apr 18 2023, 4:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119035 2gabriellac9222tM4 Apr 18 2023, 5:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119037 3jasminee621fL6 Apr 18 2023, 5:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119038 3evanc9691fp9 Apr 18 2023, 5:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119039 aylinfmhamilton Apr 18 2023, 5:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119040 9carolinee9923wM4 Apr 18 2023, 5:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119041 charlottedosborn Apr 18 2023, 5:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119044 6giannac913eh2 Apr 18 2023, 5:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119047 5camilae7191hL4 Apr 18 2023, 5:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119048 7miac13100rg1 Apr 18 2023, 5:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119051 9emmac551ya1 Apr 18 2023, 6:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119054 9miae541eM7 Apr 18 2023, 6:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119055 5giannae8622gh5 Apr 18 2023, 6:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116016 Smarthospitals Jan 17 2023, 11:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116019 Sarsier45832 Jan 16 2023, 3:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119056 2evanc611ho9 Apr 18 2023, 6:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119058 5andrewc152ea7 Apr 18 2023, 6:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119059 4jasminee623fB9 Apr 18 2023, 6:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119061 8alicee38100wh2 Apr 18 2023, 6:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119062 5taylorc651ro9 Apr 18 2023, 6:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116021 Bottaasd Jan 16 2023, 9:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116024 Kio60557 Jan 17 2023, 1:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119063 8claudiae43100gL9 Apr 18 2023, 7:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119067 9milae61100gg7 Apr 18 2023, 7:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119072 1oliviae412gh3 Apr 18 2023, 7:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry