Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
118981 7sophiee3491fp9 Apr 17 2023, 11:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118982 4audreyc5385tc5 Apr 17 2023, 11:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118989 sqwew Apr 17 2023, 11:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118991 9gabriellac843ye2 Apr 18 2023, 12:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115987 Arendzitrki Jan 13 2023, 7:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115988 Bierbr68408 Jan 13 2023, 8:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118992 5camilae453hB6 Apr 18 2023, 12:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118993 8jasminee5522ge0 Apr 18 2023, 12:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118995 6audreyc6722he9 Apr 18 2023, 12:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118996 8adrianc431gg9 Apr 18 2023, 12:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119002 3audreye7185eB1 Apr 18 2023, 1:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119004 7harpere391hh6 Apr 18 2023, 1:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119005 7milae751tL4 Apr 18 2023, 1:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119006 3harpere3323rp3 Apr 18 2023, 1:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119009 8carolinee2491rB4 Apr 18 2023, 2:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119010 2miac2385fB9 Apr 18 2023, 2:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115994 Mull22327 Jan 14 2023, 3:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115997 amakse Jan 14 2023, 11:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115998 Manart33081 Jan 15 2023, 3:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116000 Mecino64963 Jan 15 2023, 5:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119012 1milac663yg1 Apr 18 2023, 2:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119013 1evane362yc4 Apr 18 2023, 2:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119014 3oliviac3722yN6 Apr 18 2023, 2:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119015 9andrewc33100fo3 Apr 18 2023, 3:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119016 2oliviae71100yb1 Apr 18 2023, 3:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119020 3alicee2491ya1 Apr 18 2023, 3:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119022 6oliviae6485ea7 Apr 18 2023, 3:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119023 4jasminec872yo4 Apr 18 2023, 3:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119024 9taylorc3785ga3 Apr 18 2023, 4:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119025 5milac9623ya5 Apr 18 2023, 4:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Andrea Rosa