Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
124878 Boyffa04 Nov 5 2023, 7:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124880 sarahifgwise Nov 6 2023, 4:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124881 GradyMccall Nov 6 2023, 5:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124888 Gutierfvf Nov 6 2023, 3:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124892 ROKA Dec 9 2023, 3:18 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
124896 tristanwaters Nov 7 2023, 3:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124899 maximohuang Nov 7 2023, 8:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124900 Hanorftt Nov 7 2023, 11:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124903 Hunker01 Nov 7 2023, 2:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124904 Bookhfvfg Nov 8 2023, 1:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124905 AntonioScott Nov 8 2023, 5:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124908 Pickneh01 Nov 8 2023, 8:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124910 Decotefvf Nov 8 2023, 1:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124913 aidynfgschaefer Nov 9 2023, 4:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124914 Magaized Nov 10 2023, 5:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124916 surianny69 Nov 9 2023, 8:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124917 Hernad04 Nov 9 2023, 9:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124918 Jfyiwa67 Nov 9 2023, 9:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124919 Lieseq01 Nov 9 2023, 1:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124920 Plantrf02 Nov 9 2023, 4:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124921 Monseede Nov 10 2023, 1:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124923 ganevak142 Nov 20 2023, 3:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124925 Gaoedr02 Nov 10 2023, 9:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124929 Blaifvfd Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
124931 Schdco04 Nov 10 2023, 5:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124940 Arswsdea Nov 12 2023, 8:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124941 Hainldcdey Nov 12 2023, 10:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124944 kailynephillips Nov 13 2023, 6:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124945 dennisfgblankenship Nov 13 2023, 7:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124946 conordfmendoza Nov 13 2023, 9:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry