Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
115881 Vitiano67071 Jan 7 2023, 2:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115882 Boeati56676 Jan 7 2023, 4:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115883 Bombtrikis Jan 7 2023, 5:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115884 Cruthirds62331 Jan 7 2023, 9:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118837 1alicee1185ge2 Apr 16 2023, 10:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118838 5charlottec8191rN7 Apr 16 2023, 10:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118841 2claudiae2891fg6 Apr 16 2023, 10:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118842 7emmac9422rL1 Apr 16 2023, 11:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118843 Skeeterine Apr 16 2023, 11:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118849 3claudiac53100hc6 Apr 17 2023, 12:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118856 3carolinee9623yB2 Apr 17 2023, 1:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118857 4sophiee2685tb7 Apr 17 2023, 1:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118860 1adriane993ep1 Apr 17 2023, 2:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118862 3adrianc523fr1 Apr 17 2023, 3:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118865 9taylorc731hp9 Apr 17 2023, 3:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118866 7sophiee561re9 Apr 17 2023, 3:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118867 9claudiac9523yo2 Apr 17 2023, 3:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118871 michelledkelly Apr 17 2023, 4:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118873 9taylore2222eL4 Apr 17 2023, 4:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118874 3alicee162ye5 Apr 17 2023, 5:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118875 roderickfmlere Apr 17 2023, 5:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118879 2harperc232fb4 Apr 17 2023, 5:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118881 3oliviae5285hL5 Apr 17 2023, 6:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115910 Mevill69022 Jan 9 2023, 3:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115911 Chase64339 Jan 9 2023, 5:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115912 Keeneth79325 Jan 9 2023, 5:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118882 6camilac8423ro6 Apr 17 2023, 6:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118883 1evane6485tg5 Apr 17 2023, 6:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118885 top100ringtones Apr 17 2023, 7:17 am Hidden 2 0 1 -147
118886 3oliviac9822ga4 Apr 17 2023, 7:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, City