Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
118555 Daskafrr Apr 14 2023, 1:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118556 Chemellgo Apr 14 2023, 3:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118557 chesu37 Apr 14 2023, 7:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115567 chanthovorcy55 Dec 22 2022, 3:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118558 Forsgg04 Apr 14 2023, 8:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115577 Sibriatrikis Dec 23 2022, 5:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115578 Lahipitrkis Dec 23 2022, 7:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115579 Steuan71021 Dec 23 2022, 8:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115581 Schize61443 Dec 23 2022, 10:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115582 Tradupcv Dec 23 2022, 11:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115583 Burock31571 Dec 24 2022, 12:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115587 Huttinte Dec 24 2022, 3:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118581 6jordane472wc2 Apr 14 2023, 10:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118584 7avac661yc7 Apr 14 2023, 10:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118585 2oliviac5623eg3 Apr 14 2023, 10:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118587 4sophiee6691fL4 Apr 14 2023, 11:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115621 boron8 Dec 26 2022, 11:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118588 4lydiae8885wc3 Apr 14 2023, 11:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118589 9claudiae973gb2 Apr 15 2023, 12:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118592 3taylorc3122ee0 Apr 15 2023, 12:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118594 Jahncked Apr 15 2023, 12:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118595 5evanc143eg7 Apr 15 2023, 12:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115628 Siwint91123 Dec 27 2022, 2:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115632 Zezrtikisitt Dec 27 2022, 7:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115634 Shalil71180 Dec 28 2022, 12:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118597 8emmae162ya4 Apr 15 2023, 1:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118599 6gabriellae8985gL9 Apr 15 2023, 1:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118605 3milac893wc7 Apr 15 2023, 2:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118606 7giannae8285yp6 Apr 15 2023, 3:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118607 8avac2422rc0 Apr 15 2023, 3:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi