Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
118388 5carolinee1923fN2 Apr 9 2023, 6:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118389 ellianadmahoney Apr 9 2023, 6:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118390 7audreye6923ro4 Apr 9 2023, 6:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118395 5gabriellae3991gc5 Apr 9 2023, 8:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115414 Kathel70808 Dec 15 2022, 12:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115415 Brueggemann Dec 15 2022, 2:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115418 Echeverrytik Dec 15 2022, 4:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118397 5gabriellac3723rc9 Apr 9 2023, 8:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118399 6gabriellac77100ea7 Apr 9 2023, 9:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118400 2charlottec1585eg0 Apr 9 2023, 9:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115423 Kowali35495 Dec 15 2022, 6:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115426 Lenoirkinit Dec 15 2022, 9:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115428 Brissett88294 Dec 15 2022, 9:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115431 Foutcher Dec 16 2022, 12:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115444 Comden80138 Dec 16 2022, 1:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115445 Markma01 Dec 16 2022, 4:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115446 Goossens Dec 16 2022, 4:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115447 Clause56763 Dec 16 2022, 4:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115448 Bokman88764 Dec 16 2022, 6:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115449 Lourenceki7 Dec 16 2022, 7:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115458 Hairr53158 Dec 17 2022, 5:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115466 Bungerst Dec 18 2022, 3:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115467 Haggermakeri Dec 18 2022, 3:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115470 Thierylinki Dec 18 2022, 10:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115478 austerozdzielnice Dec 20 2022, 6:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115483 Borosrikitt Dec 19 2022, 1:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115485 miodysowa Dec 19 2022, 3:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115487 Wadlington Dec 19 2022, 5:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115489 Mccraight5148 Dec 19 2022, 8:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115491 Flitet35211 Dec 19 2022, 9:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi