Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
124464 kailadwerner Sep 20 2023, 4:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124465 tomburke Sep 20 2023, 6:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124466 Endrie01 Sep 20 2023, 7:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124467 ellenassantiago Sep 20 2023, 8:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124469 aotoruswusj Sep 20 2023, 10:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124470 macedonczyk Sep 20 2023, 1:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124471 Stazffen Sep 20 2023, 2:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124473 aotorusmsqs Sep 20 2023, 8:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124474 nian569 Sep 21 2023, 3:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124476 aotorusjlxf Sep 21 2023, 11:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124477 Larsss06 Sep 21 2023, 1:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124479 garealledo7437 Sep 21 2023, 5:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124480 onnarena8115 Sep 21 2023, 5:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124481 matchsverunlus4541 Sep 21 2023, 5:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124484 jenny80216 Sep 22 2023, 4:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124485 lmisdreavus Sep 24 2023, 9:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124486 samuelellis Sep 22 2023, 6:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124487 kpenterprises Sep 22 2023, 10:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124488 Poppenha Sep 22 2023, 1:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124493 wierzckv23 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
124494 ErickHarvay Sep 24 2023, 8:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124499 aotorustkpc Sep 25 2023, 8:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124501 Radjuill Sep 25 2023, 8:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124502 Schiffljj Sep 25 2023, 12:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124503 aotoruszmkw Sep 25 2023, 12:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124505 wikozdx15 Sep 25 2023, 4:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124506 rohanashancock Sep 26 2023, 6:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124507 jordonebrock Sep 26 2023, 6:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124508 Riedlff02 Sep 26 2023, 7:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124509 ShaileshJalgaonkar Sep 26 2023, 9:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City