Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
124256 7emmae9922gB2 Aug 21 2023, 10:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124259 gudluresort Aug 22 2023, 6:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124260 tcgitw Aug 22 2023, 6:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124262 gretchen Aug 22 2023, 7:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124263 Dquahn44 Aug 22 2023, 7:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124264 Dykhod03 Aug 22 2023, 9:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124265 klinikastonavaca Aug 22 2023, 11:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124266 bbhujeryfyq Aug 22 2023, 11:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124269 picopcusa Aug 22 2023, 3:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124271 8camilac6923yL6 Aug 22 2023, 3:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124274 Picopc Aug 22 2023, 4:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124275 pondesk Aug 22 2023, 4:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124276 freehdmovies Aug 22 2023, 7:58 pm Hidden 2 1 0 -145
124277 kendalldfali Aug 23 2023, 1:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124278 cassidydfhess Aug 23 2023, 1:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124280 kileydfschroeder Aug 23 2023, 2:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124281 aliyahdfhendricks Aug 23 2023, 3:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124282 aidanaslester Aug 23 2023, 3:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124283 emmanuelasliu Aug 23 2023, 6:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124284 providenteco Aug 23 2023, 9:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124285 Bigaufvff Aug 23 2023, 10:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124286 bbhujercmtd Aug 23 2023, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124287 Zerkfrr03 Aug 23 2023, 12:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124289 5giannac9822wL5 Aug 23 2023, 4:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124291 2lydiae7285eM9 Aug 23 2023, 4:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124292 2alicec5423gB3 Aug 23 2023, 5:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124293 6jasminee8291gB0 Aug 23 2023, 5:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124294 6harpere342fo2 Aug 23 2023, 5:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124295 4adrianc3923to0 Aug 23 2023, 5:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124296 4camilac58100gh0 Aug 23 2023, 5:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: freebasketballgame