Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
114023 Barnetriknisi Oct 19 2022, 7:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114033 Stratersitris Oct 20 2022, 10:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114037 Apodace82820 Oct 20 2022, 12:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114039 Braccolkinis Oct 20 2022, 12:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114040 Barjenbruchii Oct 20 2022, 1:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114042 Sobarfvg Oct 20 2022, 2:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114045 Sheleykinit Oct 20 2022, 3:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114046 Lieni63192 Oct 20 2022, 4:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114047 Shenwesd Oct 20 2022, 5:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114048 Coila65304 Oct 20 2022, 6:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114060 Mcchris04 Oct 21 2022, 11:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114062 Mackinaw41654 Oct 21 2022, 12:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114066 Fleurilusikni Oct 21 2022, 7:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117387 marbudnik Mar 13 2023, 8:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117389 ollifireufnj Mar 13 2023, 9:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117393 lukemplivingston Mar 14 2023, 3:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117394 Sanahan1 Mar 14 2023, 3:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114081 Kelnhoferit Oct 22 2022, 9:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114084 Jaues8834 Oct 22 2022, 10:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114087 Daughdrill Oct 22 2022, 1:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114088 Leborettkis Oct 22 2022, 2:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114089 Lippertini Oct 22 2022, 4:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114090 Raymnditrki Oct 22 2022, 5:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114103 Soois47865 Oct 23 2022, 10:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114104 Jamaicatrkis Oct 23 2022, 11:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114106 Fribergs Oct 23 2022, 4:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114107 Riherdertiki Oct 23 2022, 6:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114115 Dastenit Oct 24 2022, 8:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114116 Benefertkini Oct 24 2022, 10:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114118 Gershmaniknij Oct 24 2022, 11:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zoan, JamaL