Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
122798 8jasminee63100ea5 Jul 26 2023, 7:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122800 9lydiae7891ta2 Jul 26 2023, 8:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122807 2avac73100to6 Jul 26 2023, 8:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122812 4evanc4885tc3 Jul 26 2023, 9:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122813 9carolinec93100tr5 Jul 26 2023, 9:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122816 6claudiac59100wM7 Jul 26 2023, 9:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122817 9evane963gh4 Jul 26 2023, 9:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122818 6gabriellae893tb2 Jul 26 2023, 9:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122819 otaregy Jul 26 2023, 9:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122820 8andrewc6223te1 Jul 26 2023, 9:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122821 8evanc8291ga5 Jul 26 2023, 9:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122824 3avae813ec4 Jul 26 2023, 10:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122825 9milae4191fL6 Jul 26 2023, 10:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122828 5claudiac443fg0 Jul 26 2023, 10:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122829 2andrewe51100yN0 Jul 26 2023, 10:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122831 pidozriliy Jul 26 2023, 10:57 pm Hidden 1 1 0 -145
122833 4milae3391fM9 Jul 26 2023, 10:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122834 9camilac6285ga5 Jul 26 2023, 11:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122841 abunynexe Jul 26 2023, 11:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122845 9jasminee41100re6 Jul 27 2023, 12:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122846 7oliviac393hN9 Jul 27 2023, 12:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122847 2evane8523fe3 Jul 27 2023, 12:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122848 8jasminee153rB3 Jul 27 2023, 12:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122849 6audreyc132hB5 Jul 27 2023, 12:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122850 3milac7823wp2 Jul 27 2023, 12:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122851 8jordanc63100go1 Jul 27 2023, 12:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122854 9audreye39100wB2 Jul 27 2023, 12:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122858 2sophiec972tN2 Jul 27 2023, 1:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122860 7giannae583go9 Jul 27 2023, 1:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122866 ixesusik Jul 27 2023, 1:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar