Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121971 6audreyce411xghy4 Jul 19 2023, 3:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121973 4avacc8291xwcy9 Jul 19 2023, 4:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121975 4taylorce3985xgpy1 Jul 19 2023, 4:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121976 8lydiace783xfNy3 Jul 19 2023, 5:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121977 2madisoncc223xecy6 Jul 19 2023, 5:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121982 7lydiacc25100xray2 Jul 19 2023, 5:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121983 5adriancc152xhMy9 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
121984 Splynx Jul 19 2023, 6:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121986 2jordance421xyNy4 Jul 19 2023, 6:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121987 5claudiace6791xygy6 Jul 19 2023, 6:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121988 1claudiace9422xwoy2 Jul 19 2023, 6:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121989 3jordance193xgBy2 Jul 19 2023, 6:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121991 9camilace3691xgBy2 Jul 19 2023, 7:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121995 2miace9722xgay9 Jul 19 2023, 8:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121996 9milacc3791xgBy4 Jul 19 2023, 8:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122003 ededev Jul 19 2023, 9:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122004 6taylorce9522xwry7 Jul 19 2023, 9:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122005 8giannacc4185xeNy4 Jul 19 2023, 9:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122006 4claudiace5685xygy7 Jul 19 2023, 9:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122007 6taylorce361xray9 Jul 19 2023, 9:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122008 4emmace21100xtMy6 Jul 19 2023, 10:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122009 6sophiece1885xhry4 Jul 19 2023, 10:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122010 adanotoba Jul 19 2023, 10:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122011 nevaehdfmccall Jul 20 2023, 2:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122012 matiasdfchristian Jul 20 2023, 4:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
122014 ixaraty Jul 20 2023, 6:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122016 anynyqa Jul 20 2023, 6:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122025 alanik Jul 20 2023, 9:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
122035 2taylorcc6722xtMy4 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
122042 utudakape Jul 20 2023, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Mr.BurnLiquid