Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121868 olyqymyvy Jul 12 2023, 12:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121869 Ploefvfd Jul 12 2023, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121871 Kvagru08 Jul 12 2023, 1:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121872 Badifn04 Jul 12 2023, 1:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121873 malanape1563 Jul 12 2023, 3:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121874 sentouwilmi2517 Jul 12 2023, 3:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121875 Opekda02 Jul 12 2023, 4:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121876 Vongvvf03 Jul 12 2023, 5:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121877 gadpetite6865 Jul 12 2023, 5:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121879 nikhildfdaugherty Jul 13 2023, 5:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121880 Deweedcf Jul 13 2023, 6:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121881 jayladfcastro Jul 13 2023, 7:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121882 valuedace Jul 13 2023, 8:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121883 Claarfttg Jul 13 2023, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121885 allendfwatkins Jul 13 2023, 9:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121886 labbogymla2474 Jul 13 2023, 10:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121888 Schfac03 Jul 13 2023, 12:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121889 domyexam Jul 13 2023, 7:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121891 Pijanow01 Jul 13 2023, 9:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121892 blessingsfromafrica Jul 14 2023, 2:04 am Hidden 1 1 0 -145
121893 marcoxyz Jul 14 2023, 4:15 am Hidden 1 1 0 -145
121894 Xyaor76 Jul 14 2023, 6:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121895 Shuptrin02 Jul 14 2023, 7:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121897 moonshinelamp Jul 14 2023, 8:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121898 Mcasfr02 Jul 14 2023, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121899 indusroof Jul 14 2023, 11:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121900 Flaminfv Jul 14 2023, 12:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121901 Blaydefv Jul 14 2023, 2:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121904 Murafflli06 Jul 14 2023, 11:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121905 Clankscal Jul 15 2023, 12:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry