Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121910 emerydfhill Jul 16 2023, 2:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121912 destineedfvaughn Jul 16 2023, 7:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121913 jimmydfroach Jul 16 2023, 8:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121915 Lockfre04 Jul 16 2023, 12:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121916 Stridiffr05 Jul 16 2023, 2:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121917 sestnaklasniy Jul 16 2023, 4:24 pm Hidden 2 1 0 -145
121919 Showrdffc Jul 16 2023, 9:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121920 Maroun01 Jul 16 2023, 11:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121922 lorelaidffriedman Jul 17 2023, 1:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121925 bendffrazier Jul 17 2023, 6:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121926 iamalexluis Jul 17 2023, 7:36 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
121927 Farthin02 Jul 17 2023, 7:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121932 thujericns Jul 17 2023, 12:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121933 Johnstagg Jul 17 2023, 2:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121935 forestmaniac Jul 17 2023, 8:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121938 darkexpert Jul 18 2023, 2:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121939 Bestarchitect Jul 18 2023, 5:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121943 step2gen Jul 18 2023, 11:17 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
121945 susano Feb 2 2024, 3:36 am Hidden 17 0 0 -150
121947 izabiernat Jul 18 2023, 6:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121948 DonaldDBrady Jul 19 2023, 1:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121949 haileedfrhodes Jul 19 2023, 3:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121953 panterakim Jul 19 2023, 10:30 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
121954 devonserden Jul 19 2023, 11:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121956 6sophiecc65100xrLy4 Jul 19 2023, 12:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121957 3audreycc9323xepy1 Jul 19 2023, 1:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121961 1carolinecc741xtNy4 Jul 19 2023, 2:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121966 2evance48100xtBy2 Jul 19 2023, 2:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121969 3miace371xypy1 Jul 19 2023, 3:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121970 9milace461xrgy2 Jul 19 2023, 3:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Mr.BurnLiquid