Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
120271 9jordane781hL5 May 12 2023, 10:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120272 4carolinec32100fM4 May 12 2023, 11:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120274 5miac83100tM3 May 12 2023, 11:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120275 7avae1685fB3 May 12 2023, 11:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120278 Scordo23361 May 13 2023, 12:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120280 3avac453gN3 May 13 2023, 1:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116814 mickie2268 Feb 28 2023, 2:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116817 Labanegt Feb 28 2023, 5:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116820 Oceguf05 Feb 28 2023, 6:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120281 8jordane5822yM5 May 13 2023, 1:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120282 1camilae531ee7 May 13 2023, 1:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120285 8andrewe472wr2 May 13 2023, 1:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120290 5madisonc131ga2 May 13 2023, 2:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120291 9camilae7285gB2 May 13 2023, 3:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116821 krysten681 Feb 28 2023, 7:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116826 Noboa37201 Mar 1 2023, 12:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116830 zaingfpineda Mar 1 2023, 8:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
120292 8alicee852fg4 May 13 2023, 3:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120293 8charlottec8222gL1 May 13 2023, 3:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120295 7camilae8323wL9 May 13 2023, 4:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120297 6jordane133ep1 May 13 2023, 4:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120298 8milac81100yo4 May 13 2023, 4:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120301 9camilac2822yM3 May 13 2023, 5:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120302 6oliviac24100yo2 May 13 2023, 5:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116831 melvingfmedina Mar 1 2023, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116832 Zelmad02 Mar 1 2023, 9:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116833 Sandison Mar 1 2023, 11:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116840 Prekkd05 Mar 1 2023, 8:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120304 hindialphabet4u May 13 2023, 5:19 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
120306 8milac781wo3 May 13 2023, 5:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider