Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116475 Scoma7709 Feb 11 2023, 12:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116481 nazflower Mar 7 2023, 4:24 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
119849 3taylore512yh0 May 8 2023, 10:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119851 Popdcfr01 May 8 2023, 11:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119854 3gabriellae5223fh6 May 9 2023, 12:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119855 3claudiae921fa3 May 9 2023, 12:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119856 9alicec471fM7 May 9 2023, 12:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119857 Mille74741 May 9 2023, 1:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116485 Rostog05 Feb 11 2023, 11:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116499 Natheruf Feb 11 2023, 3:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116510 Carboner Feb 11 2023, 5:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116539 kieradfcruz Feb 12 2023, 3:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119860 5emmac6991yM1 May 9 2023, 1:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119862 1evane8391rb7 May 9 2023, 2:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119864 Demedcff May 9 2023, 2:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119865 7emmac51100wh7 May 9 2023, 2:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119867 5jasminec691wL0 May 9 2023, 2:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119868 7avac5422wo2 May 9 2023, 2:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119873 bestlockpicks May 9 2023, 4:37 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
119874 6madisonc9585ga1 May 9 2023, 4:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116538 britneymparcher Feb 12 2023, 3:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119875 5sophiee753wb2 May 9 2023, 4:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119876 marisadfroach May 9 2023, 5:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119881 4adrianc493we5 May 9 2023, 5:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119887 1evanc4723gB5 May 9 2023, 6:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116540 sagempmckinney Feb 12 2023, 3:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119888 alexhales May 9 2023, 6:48 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
119889 6harpere381yN7 May 9 2023, 6:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119890 connectbuscen May 9 2023, 7:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119891 6harpere3185yL9 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Zycorax