Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: File request thread!
File request thread!
Jun 16 2008, 8:47 pm
By: MrrLL
Pages: 1 2 3 … 26 >
 

Jun 16 2008, 8:47 pm MrrLL Post #1



Looking for an old-school Starcraft map, mod, or any other file that isn't hosted anywhere but may be in the download folder of a fellow Staredit.net member? Request it here!

Before posting, try:
Google
SEN DLDB Search
Bounding.net (all map types)
Maplantis DLDB Search
Nibbits SC Map DB
SC Maps Archive
Starcraft Map Archive
Renaka
Cool Knight's Tons of Maps

Also, check out:
Gigantic map pack (881 ums, 151 melee) [TORRENT] I'll try to seed this. This pack might have a lot of classics you folks are looking for, so try it out.
ScOULaris' Personal Collection (1000 maps) [DROPBOX]
Sniper Map Boards
Angelfire Dodge Maps

Post has been edited 21 time(s), last time on Jan 6 2022, 6:23 pm by jjf28.



None.

Jun 17 2008, 1:00 am Greo Post #2



Anyone have Ultima Bound? Really liked the music there, but don't have the map anymore.



None.

Jun 17 2008, 1:03 am Corbo Post #3

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

In addition if it's not on sen you should also look in here:
Maplantis



fuck you all

Jun 17 2008, 10:08 pm Echo Post #4



Here you go.
Enjoy

Attachments:
Ultima_Bound.scx
Hits: 18 Size: 107.34kb



None.

Jun 18 2008, 7:44 pm Greo Post #5



Looking for that really good World of Starcraft map too. The one that actually assigned missions, had decent terrain and I think only Terran were playable at the time...



None.

Jun 18 2008, 7:58 pm Echo Post #6



Made by PCFredZ. Excellent map. I think this is latest version.

Attachments:
WoS3Beta012p.scx
Hits: 74 Size: 152.56kb



None.

Jun 19 2008, 7:58 pm Cheathunta Post #7



Anyone have any VS Maps? You know, like DBZ vs pokemon or something like that.



None.

Jun 19 2008, 11:21 pm Echo Post #8



I can't find dbz vs pokemon. But I have these.

Attachments:
PokeMon vs DigiMon 2003.scx
Hits: 7 Size: 49.37kb
!!Pokemon vs Digimon!! 3.0.scm
Hits: 8 Size: 50.18kb



None.

Jun 21 2008, 11:22 pm Cheathunta Post #9



Do you have DBZ vs Yu gi oh?



None.

Jun 27 2008, 1:26 pm Hug A Zergling Post #10



Does anyone have tremors? I want the latest tremors, ive never played it :P Ooh, and the latest AvP would be nice. thanks ^^



None.

Jun 27 2008, 3:48 pm frazz Post #11



This might be off topic, but does anybody happen to have a download for the MacBook Pro Boot Camp drivers for Leopard (they're different than the other Mac drivers)?
I'll give you all my minerals if you even find a download location.



None.

Jun 27 2008, 8:30 pm Echo Post #12



I found Gundam vs DBZ and an Alien vs Predator map.

Attachments:
Aliens vs Predator.scx
Hits: 15 Size: 138.25kb
DBZ_vs_Gundam_fuse_Goldv5fi.scx
Hits: 6 Size: 64.59kb



None.

Jun 28 2008, 3:01 am Gangster4Life Post #13



Siege of Sithrarion 1.8 or above? Can anyone explain to me what the story of the map is about?



None.

Jun 28 2008, 3:16 am RIVE Post #14

Just Here For The Pie

I'm wonder if anyone has Frozen Walk 1.1 RPG.

It's sort of a rare gem, and my favorite RPG.



None.

Jun 29 2008, 2:28 am 49281358723941702706 Post #15



I'm looking for the map "Team Work". I have all other similar named maps. I'm also looking for any Saw maps. 1-4 would be nice.



None.

Jun 29 2008, 10:47 pm Hug A Zergling Post #16



Saw III, and the first map I added to the database. Of course, I screwed up and added it twice :(
Here it is: http://www.staredit.net/?download=535



None.

Jun 30 2008, 5:43 pm MadZombie Post #17



can anyone upload some snipers maps to the dldb? preferably indoors non CTF styled with square terrain. ty :)



None.

Jul 2 2008, 11:29 pm lil-Inferno Post #18

Just here for the pie

A Rick Roll .wav that I need for something. . .hehehe! I'm sure ONE of you have one.




Jul 3 2008, 6:38 pm Dark_Nokiemens Post #19



does anybody have a Sim RPG map? Not Life of a Civilian or Sim Life RPG, cause I already have those. Thanx in advance!



None.

Jul 3 2008, 11:48 pm RIVE Post #20

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from lil-Inferno
A Rick Roll .wav that I need for something. . .hehehe! I'm sure ONE of you have one.

I sent you the link in a PM.

Edit: I don't want to give out the full song. That would be sharing music! [Lighting & Thunder Effects Go Here.]
If anyone else wants the first minute of 'Never Gonna Give You Up' by Rick Astley, here's a link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lmzddytdnjw

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 4 2008, 12:19 am by RIVE. Reason: Don't want to leave anybody out!



None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 … 26 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: l)ark_ssj9kevin, Dem0n, lifebot